Children learn a great deal through play and interaction. It’s all good that you have home schooled your child. However, before they start kindergarten, it’s a good idea to send children to a daycare center.
Most parents are of the opinion that they would be able to home school their child much better. After all they have the time and resources. Childcare is only for children when both parents are away at work and aren’t able to give quality time to their children. This is where they need to reconsider their idea. Childcare provides children with a myriad of opportunities to learn and grow. They can become confident little individuals who excel at kindergarten and are way ahead of their peers in learning and understanding.
The following are a few ways childcare can help sharpen up your child and make them ready for their foray into kindergarten.
The advantages of sending your child to a Childcare in Burpengary
- A child enrolled at a daycare center is more in sync with peers of his or her own age. They interact more and learn social skills which can come in pretty handy before they start kindergarten
- Children learn the concept of working in groups. A child who is home schooled might not be ready to take on group work or might not excel in social skills. However a child who attends daycare has an added advantage. They know the importance of team work.
- Not only do the children learn interpersonal skills, they are also on their way to excelling at academics. Most childcare centers offer basic math and English skills in the form of songs and poetry. A hands on activity based approach allows children to have fun while they are leaning. O work becomes less of a chore and more of fun and games.
- Children who attend daycare follow a set routine. They know the importance of working on time and making sure that they are in sync with their peers. The concept of sharing and helping others can be an added bonus. Such a child is also liked by his classmates and creates a good impression on the teacher as well.
- Research has proved that children who attend daycare are able to bond well with their parents and siblings as well. The awareness of being away from loved ones for a certain time period, instills in them love and care and the importance of caring for loved ones.
- If both parents are working, they might think about hiring a nanny to look after the child. This can be costly and hard on the pocket. Whereas childcare offers a more economic option. Plus at childcare your kid is bound to learn academics. A nanny might not to instill those basic skills at an early age like child care workers.
Are you looking for childcare in Burpengary? Look no further, Bay Explorers Burpengary offers the best environment for your child. They not only take care of your little ones but are able to give them basic learning concepts. So while you are away at work, your little ones are in safe hands.